- Donuts x 35 ea (1 Tray) (preferably 1-2 days old)
- Half and Half 5.5 cups
- Eggs x 12 ea
- Vanilla Extract x 3 T
- Sugar x 3 T
1. Cube all the donuts (approx. 1” x 1”) and place on a sheet pan. Toast for 8-10 minutes at 225F until slightly dried out.
2. Mix sugar, half and half, eggs and vanilla well.
3. Place the toasted donut cubes into a 4” Half Hotel pan(400) that has previously been
lined with parchment.
4. Cover the cubes with all but 2 cups of the liquid. If the mixture seems dry add the
remaining liquid. Let the bread pudding sit at room temp for 30 minutes to absorb the
5. Set oven to 350F and bake for 30-40 minutes. The top of the bread pudding should be
slightly toasted while the center of the bread pudding should feel soft once tit has cooled.
6. Serve with drizzled Dulce de Leche, cinnamon crumbs, and fresh whipped cream.