PREP TIME: 20 mins
1. Divide the pork into 12 thin, even slices, cutting them from the pork fillet on the diagonal. Lay each slice flat on a chopping board and gently bash with a meat hammer or rolling pin until approximately 5mm in thickness. Top each slice with a sage leaf, season with salt and black pepper and wrap with a slice of prosciutto.
2. Place the flour in a wide dish and dredge each slice until completely coated, patting off any excess.
3. Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Cook the slices in batches using extra oil as needed, ensuring not to overcrowd the pan, for 2 minutes on each side or until the pork has cooked through and the prosciutto becomes crispy. Set aside and keep warm.
4. Fry the garlic in the pan for 1-2 minutes before adding the cherry tomatoes. Cook for a further 2 minutes, add the French beans and white wine and cook for 4-5 minutes until the beans are tender.
5. Serve slices of the saltimbocca with the green beans and tuck in.