- 5 lbs. AP Flour
- 1⁄2 cup Salt
- 3 T Pepper
- 3 T Garlic (granulated)
- 2 T Onion (granulated)
- 2 T Paprika
- 1 T Cayenne
- Chicken Broken down into 8 pieces
1) Turn fryer up to 350 degree F.
2) Combine all dry ingredients using a whisk. Rinse chicken in ice cold water, drain and add to the flour mixture.
3) Stir until chicken is coated completely then add to the 350 degree fryer.
4) Cook for 12-15 minutes or until the internal temp of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page