1) In a skillet over medium heat, cook hot dogs, turning occasionally until internal temperature of 160° is reached. Transfer to a warm oven awaiting assembly.
2) Spread butter evenly over each Hawaiian “hot dog bun” on the “naked” side. In a non-stick pan over medium high heat cook Hawaiian rolls buttered side down until golden brown.
3) In a non-stick pan, over medium high heat, cook eggs one at a time in 1 tsp. of melted butter until “sunny side up”, with the white fully cooked and the yolk runny. Transfer each egg to a sheet pan (lined with a silpat) and keep warm in the oven for assembly.
4) Combine maple syrup and sriracha; set aside
1) Place a hot dog in each bun.
2) Set bacon alongside the hot dog.
3) Line up 5 tots per dog and press lightly with the edge of a chef knife. Place line of tots on the dog
4) Spread 1T of maple-sriracha along the tots
5) Top with fried egg and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page