For 1 Dog Ingredients:
• 1 Spicy Thai Red Currywurst Sausage
• 1 bun (three King’s Hawaiian rolls, still connected) • ¼ oz butter, melted or clarified • 1 ½ ounces Haus slaw cabbage mix (recipe below) • ½ ounce scallion-sesame dressing (recipe below) • 1 ounce peanut sauce, warmed (Dog Haus to provide) • ½ ounce crushed toasted peanuts
- Grill sausage until done (approx 5-6 minutes or 2 ½ - 3 minutes per side).
- Griddle bun on griddle using clarified butter.
- Place grilled sausage in bun.
- Place Haus slaw cabbage mix into a bowl, add the scallion-sesame dressing and mix well.
- Zigzag warm peanut sauce on sausage, end to end.
- Place Haus slaw on top of sausage, end to end.
- Top sausage with crushed toasted peanuts.
Haus Slaw & Scallion-Sesame DressingIngredients: Cabbage mixture:
• 3 parts cabbage, sliced 1/16
• 1 part scallions, sliced ¼" • 1 part shredded carrots • 1 part picked cilantro Scallion-sesame dressing
• 2 cups mayonnaise
• 3 Tbs. Rice Vinegar, unseasoned • 1 bunch Green Onions • 1 each Garlic Clove • 2 oz. Sesame Oil, Pure
- In a blender, puree Rice Vinegar, Green Onions, Garlic and Sesame Oil.
- Fold pureed liquid into the mayonnaise.
- Store in the refrigerator and mix with cabbage mixture as needed.
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, scallions, shredded carrots and cilantro, and mix well.
Learn more about Dog Haus at www.doghaus.com.