A simply delicious peanut butter cookie made in minutes with only 4 ingredients.
4 - Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
24 Cookies (1 Tablespoon Dough Per Cookie)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, no sugar added
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 egg
- Flakey sea salt, for sprinkling
- Chocolate chips
- Honey-roasted peanuts
- Banana chips
Diana Madison 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies - Home and Family
- Heat oven to 350 ̊. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat egg gently in bowl. Add peanut butter and sugars, then whisk to fully incorporate.
- Stir in any additional ingredients if desired (chocolate chips, raisins, etc.).
- Scoop mounds of dough with a tablespoon or small cookie scoop and place on prepared sheets 2-inches apart.
- Press tops of cookies with a fork in perpendicular pattern, making a crosshatch on top.
- Sprinkle with flakey sea salt, then bake until golden brown (10-12 minutes).
- Remove from oven, allow to cool on tray for 5 minutes, then remove to wire rack to complete cooling.