- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, no sugar added
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 egg
- Flakey sea salt, for sprinkling
- Chocolate chips
- Honey-roasted peanuts
- Banana chips
Yield: ~24 Cookies (1 Tablespoon Dough Per Cookie)
1. Heat oven to 350 ̊. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Beat egg gently in bowl. Add peanut butter and sugars, then whisk to fully incorporate.
3. Stir in any additional ingredients if desired (chocolate chips, raisins, etc.).
4. Scoop mounds of dough with a tablespoon or small cookie scoop and place on prepared sheets 2-inches apart.
5. Press tops of cookies with a fork in perpendicular pattern, making a crosshatch on top.
6. Sprinkle with flakey sea salt, then bake until golden brown (10-12 minutes).
7. Remove from oven, allow to cool on tray for 5 minutes, then remove to wire rack to complete cooling.