- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds store-bought pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto
- 1 ½ cups Feta cheese (6 ounces)
- ½ pound uncooked turkey sausage, crumbled
- ½ pound Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
Cristina's Additional Recipes
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Thinly sliced Pancetta, crispy
- Lemon zest
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit with a rack in the lowest position.
2. Coat a 9-by-13 inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
3. Press the dough into the pan, covering the bottom and sides.
4. Top the dough with the pesto, cheese, sausage, and Brussels sprouts.
5. Drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of oil.
6. `Bake until the crust is golden brown and the sausage is cooked through, 30-35 minutes.
7. Let the pizza rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page