Debbie turns nachos on its head as well by using kettle chips instead of tortilla chips.
- Sour cream and onion kettle chips
- Shredded pepper jack cheese
- Pulled pork
- Bread & butter pickles
- BBQ sauce
- Heat oven to 350 ̊ and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Spread potato chips out in an even layer.
- Top with shredded cheese, then pulled pork and pickles.
- Top with one more layer of cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with BBQ sauce and scallions.