• olive oil (¾ cup)
• whole mediterranean trout (4)
• sea salt (2 tspns) • freshly ground black pepper (1-2 tspns) • small shallots (3) • garlic cloves (2) • Italian flat-leaf parsley (1 cup) • fresh thyme (1 tspn) • large lemon (1)
Make The Mediterranean Trout:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat the bottom of a large baking dish with ½ cup of olive oil.
- Season the fish with salt & pepper.
- Place fish in baking dish.
- Evenly distribute shallots, garlic, parsley and thyme.
- Cover fish with sliced lemon.
- Drizzle olive oil over top of the fish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
And Debbie's cookbook, "It’s All Greek To Me," is available at amazon.com!