Treat your dog to a healthy, homemade snack
David Mazouz’s Sweet Treats for your Dog
- 2 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (pumpkin is very healthy for dogs, great for digestion)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix all ingredients (except cinnamon) and roll it out.
- Cut it into little 1" squares or you can use cookie cutters.
- Put on ungreased cookie sheets and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes, turning over half way through