Daniella Monet's guilt-free twist on a Veggie Alfredo perfect for a healthy start to the new year.
- 1/2 a head of cooked cauliflower
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Zucchini (or any pasta of your choice)
Daniella Monet Veggie Alfredo - Home & Family
- Blend everything in mixer until smooth
- For the zucchini noodles, using a hand spiralizer works best but can be lightly blanched if preferred less raw texture.
- If not using hand spiralizer: place zucchini in boiling water for a couple minutes or take the noodles and alfredo sauce and sauté in a pan for a couple minutes.
- Serve alfredo over spiralized zucchini noodles or any pasta of your choice (preferably gluten free or lentil)
- Top with fresh parsley