- 45 grams Dried Seaweed (any kind, or a mix)
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1.5 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Brown Rice Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Juice
- .75 teaspoon Salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seed
- 2 Scallions, finely chopped
- Soak your seaweed for 5-10 minutes in cold water. If you like something with more crunch, 5 minutes is perfect, if you want the seaweed more tender, then leave it in for 10 minutes.
- While the seaweed is soaking, whisk together the vinegar, oil, soy sauce, rice syrup, ginger juice, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Drain the seaweed and slice it into thin strips.
- Add the seaweed slices to the bowl with the dressing and sesame seeds, toss to combine.
- Plate the salad and top it with sliced scallion.
Make sure you visit Dan Kohler at http://www.RenegadeKitchen.com
Get more information about this Episode>>