FOR PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH COOKIE SANDALS:
Yield: 12 pairs of cookie Sandals
1. Pipe the frosting onto half of the cookie in a Y-shape to resemble the straps of a sandal.
2. Place a large decorative sprinkle onto the center of the Y-shape as an embellishment.
FOR MARSHMALLOW FISH POPS:
Yield: 20 Marshmallow Pops
1. Place the blue Candy Melts in a microwave-safe bowl. To melt, microwave the Candy Melts in 40-second intervals. Stirring between intervals until completely melted and smooth. Stir in 2 tablespoons of coconut oil until fully incorporated. Keep warm. Follow the same process with the white Candy Melts; stirring in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil once they are melted and smooth.
2. Place the graham cracker crumbs into a shallow dish.
3. Dip the tips of the lollipop sticks into the candy melts and then insert the stick into the top of the marshmallow. Repeat with the remaining sticks and allow them to cool. This will ensure that the sticks and marshmallow stay together while dipping.
4. Pour the blue candy melts into a container that is tall enough to completely submerge the marshmallow. To create the swirled effect, drizzle some of the white candy melts on the surface of the blue. Dip the marshmallow into the glass and slowly twirl the lollipop stick in between your fingers as you lift it out. Allow the excess to drip off and then dip the bottom into the graham crackers creating a “sandy” bottom. Place the marshmallow on to parchment or wax paper lined sheet tray. Add a goldfish cracker and a few pearl sprinkles to make the bubbles. Repeat with the remaining marshmallows. Allow them to dry completely before serving.
FOR PIÑA COLADA PIE CUPS:
Yields 6, eight ounce, servings
1. Combine the sugar and cornstarch in a pot on the stove. Add the crushed pineapple, including the juice and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the pineapple is thickened and somewhat translucent. Allow the pineapple mixture to cool to room temperature and then evenly divide it between the 6 mason jars.
2. Next, evenly divide and layer the crushed shortbread cookies over the pineapple mixture. Cover and allow to cool completely.
3. Just before you are ready to serve, whip together the heavy cream, coconut extract and powdered sugar to stiff peaks. Spoon the whipped cream over the cookie layer or use a piping bag with a decorative tip. Garnish the pie cups with a sprinkle of toasted coconut and a cherry.