- 1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
- 1 garlic gloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 heaping tablespoons Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Ingredients for Salad
- 1 cup pre-cooked quinoa (room temperature preferred)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Persian cucumbers, diced
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- ¼ cup feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup golden raisins
1. In a food processor or blender, add garlic and pulse until finely chopped.
2. Next, add curry powder, yogurt, ginger, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and yogurt. Blend until smooth.
3. In a bowl, combine cucumber, red bell pepper, apple, raisins and quinoa. Mix together. Add the dressing and toss until combined.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with crumbled feta. Enjoy!