- ½ Cup strawberry ice cream
- 1-ounce grenadine
- 8 ounces lemon lime soda
- whipped cream for garnish
- maraschino cherries for garnish
- Cooking spray
- 1 13-ounce bag cinnamon jolly ranchers
- Silicone heart lollipop mold(s)
- Lollipop sticks
- Edible glitter
- Cellophane bags
Yield: 1 Serving
1. Freeze glass prior to use.
2. Scoop ice cream into bottom of glass.
3. Pour grenadine over ice cream.
4. Slowly pour soda into glass at an angle to reduce risk of overflow.
5. Garnish with whipped cream and cherry.
Yield: 6 Lollipops
1. Coat heart lollipop mold with cooking spray.
2. Unwrap jolly ranchers, place them in zip-top bag and seal it shut.
3. Using a mallet or hammer, smash the jolly ranchers in the bag until they’re broken into small chunks.
4. Add candy to small saucepan and cook over low heat until melted.
5. Pour melted candy into each depression on the lollipop mold, holding a stick in place until it sets.
6. Add crushed candy pieces to each depression in the silicone mold, filling them as much as possible.
7. Allow candy to cool for at least 30 minutes.
8. Once cooled, remove lollipops from mold. If desired, decorate with edible glitter and wrap in cellophane bags as gifts.