Whip up this adorable and yummy Valentine’s Day treats inspired by the Hallmark Channel original “A Valentine’s Day Match.”
Cupid Float with Heart Lollipops
Cupid Float: 1, Heart Lollipops: 6
- ½ Cup strawberry ice cream
- 1-ounce grenadine
- 8 ounces lemon lime soda
- whipped cream for garnish
- maraschino cherries for garnish
- Cooking spray
- 1 13-ounce bag cinnamon jolly ranchers
- Silicone heart lollipop mold(s)
- Lollipop sticks
- Edible glitter
- Cellophane bags
Yield: 1 Serving
- Freeze glass prior to use.
- Scoop ice cream into bottom of glass.
- Pour grenadine over ice cream.
- Slowly pour soda into glass at an angle to reduce risk of overflow.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cherry.
Yield: 6 Lollipops
- Coat heart lollipop mold with cooking spray.
- Unwrap jolly ranchers, place them in zip-top bag and seal it shut.
- Using a mallet or hammer, smash the jolly ranchers in the bag until they’re broken into small chunks.
- Add candy to small saucepan and cook over low heat until melted.
- Pour melted candy into each depression on the lollipop mold, holding a stick in place until it sets.
- Add crushed candy pieces to each depression in the silicone mold, filling them as much as possible.
- Allow candy to cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, remove lollipops from mold. If desired, decorate with edible glitter and wrap in cellophane bags as gifts.