Makes 2 Servings
• 6 Strawberry Shortcake Rolls
• 2 - 5.9 Oz. Pkgs. Banana Pudding (or vanilla) • Fresh Strawberries
- Place carton of cakes in freezer for one hour. Freezing the cakes makes them easier to slice.
- Prepare pudding according to directions on package. Cover and chill.
- After the cakes have had time to freeze, slice them into ½" pieces. Place a layer of cakes in bottom of clear serving bowl. Top with half of pudding. Repeat. Arrange remaining pieces of cake on top and garnish with selected strawberries.
Strawberry Coulis Ingredients:
• 2 quarts strawberries
• ½ cup sugar • 1 cup fresh orange juice
- Bring to boil 5-10 minutes.
- Sift to get the seeds out.
"Unwrap a smile" with more great treats from Little Debbie: www.littledebbie.com.
Make sure you check out more of our crafts and recipes at out pinterest page www.pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv.