- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup sliced pitted Greek olives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large ovenproof skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat
- Add onion; cook and stir until tender
- Stir in flour until blended
- Gradually add broth
- Bring to a boil
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened
- Stir in the chicken, artichoke hearts, cheese, tomatoes and olives
- Drain pasta; stir into the pan.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 5-7 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 5 servings
For more great "Taste of Home" recipes, go to: www.tasteofhome.com and connect with Sue in Cooks Corner on the Taste of Home community forum.