- ½ Pound Asparagus, Trimmed, Blanched, And Cooled
- 3 Baby Carrots
- ¼ Pound Fresh Peas, Blanched, And Cooled
- ¼ Pound Fresh Snap Peas, Sliced In Half On A Bias
- 2 Bunches Fresh Watercress, Stems Trimmed
- 2 Cups Fresh Pea Tendrils (You Can Substitute Arugula, More Watercress, Or Baby Romaine)
- 1 Shallot, Sliced Thin
- ¼ Cup Toasted Walnuts
- ½ Cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1-4 Ounce Piece Of Goat Cheese, Crumbled
- Salt And Fresh Ground Black Pepper As Needed
The salad recipe is by Hayley Christopher
The Vinaigrette recipe is by Cristina Ferrare.
Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing In A Glass Bowl, Combine: • ½ Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil • 2 Tbsps Walnut Oil • 1 Tsp Finely Chopped Shallots • 2 Tbsps Rice Wine Vinegar • 1 Tbsp Malt Vinegar • 1 Tbsp Raspberry Vinegar • ¼ Tsp Kosher Salt Whisk Together Well. Salad
- In large mixing bowl, place shallots with a few tablespoons of vinaigrette, season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Prepare asparagus by slicing into 2 inch pieces on a bias.
- Next, prepare carrots by shaving lengthwise with a peeler to create long ribbons.
- Add asparagus, carrots, peas, and snap peas to bowl.
- Toss with a few more tablespoons of vinaigrette.
- Season with salt and fresh ground pepper as needed.
- Finish salad by gently tossing watercress and pea tendrils (or other greens) along with half the walnuts.
- Assemble on individual plates or in a large serving bowl.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, goat cheese, and remaining walnuts.
And make sure you visit us on pinterest at www.pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv.