- ½ cup frozen corn, thawed
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pound tuna steaks, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 large sweet red peppers, cut into 2x1-inch pieces
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
"Taste of Home" recipe submitted by Jen Ingersoll – Herndon, VA
Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Rub tuna with pepper.
- On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread red peppers, tuna and mango.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-12 minutes for medium-rare or until slightly pink in the center and peppers are tender, turning occasionally.
- Serve with salsa.
Cristina Cooks Peppered Tuna Kabob from "Taste of Home" magazine
For more great "Taste of Home" recipes, go to www.tasteofhome.com.