- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- Cooking spray
- 5 ounces ⅓ less-fat cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen fat-free whipped cream (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons seedless peach spread
- 1 tablespoon peach schnapps
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 medium peeled peaches, pitted and cut into ½ inch wedges
- 8 mint leaves (chopped, for garnish)
- Lemon zest (for garnish)
- Cinnamon stick (grated for granish)
- Combine crumbs, ⅛ teaspoon salt, and cinnamon in food processor; process until combined.
- Place butter and chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds, stirring until chocolate is smooth.
- Add to processor; pulse until combined.
- Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Freeze 20 minutes or until set.
- Place cream cheese, sugar, vanilla in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Carefully spread filling over bottom of crust.
- Place fruit spread in a large microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until bubbly.
- Stir in remaining ⅛ teaspoon salt, schnapps, and juice. Add peach wedges; toss to combine.
- Arrange the peach wedges over pie. Dust top with some lemon zest, cinnamon (from cinnamon stick) and chopped mint.
- Chill for 3 hours before serving.
No-Bake Peach Pie
Make sure you visit us on pinterest at www.pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv.