• Preheat grill to 350F
• Pound Chicken to ½ thick • Place chicken in Zip-Lock style bag • Add Weber Kick’N Chicken Seasoning • Mazola Corn Oil • Fresh Lemon Juice • Seal bag and rub chicken with marinade • Grill chicken for 6-8min, turn • Grill Second side for 6-8min until cooked through
For Mango Salsa:
- Combine Mango, Red Bell Pepper, Red Onion, Jalapeno, Fresh Lime Juice, Cilantro, Salt and Pepper.
- Stir together.
- Top chicken with salsa.
- If you are sensitive to spice, you can omit the jalapeno from the salsa.
• Mazola Corn Oil has 4 times more cholesterol blocking Plant Sterols than Olive Oil.
• Place chicken and marinade in a resalable plastic bag for easy clean up. • Cook chicken to 160F to ensure it is cooked through.
Make sure you visit us on pinterest at www.pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv.