- 1.5 cups of dates, pitted
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1.5 cups raw cashews, soaked in water overnight
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1) In a food processor pulse together dates, pecans, vanilla extract and sea salt.
2) Transfer mixture into an 8-inch square casserole dish. With your hands press mixture together and down towards the dish so that the ingredients stick together, this layer will be the "crust".
3) Next, in a food processor or blender combine raw cashews that have soaked in water overnight (or at least for 1 hour) with maple syrup, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice.
4) Spread this mixture as a second layer on top of the date and pecan crust. Lastly, add a sprinkling of crushed pecan on top. Place dish in the freezer to set overnight. Store in the freezer. Enjoy!
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page