- - 8 pork loin chops (regular or thick-not thin cut)
- - 1 large sweet onion
- - 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- - 2 cups chicken broth
- - 2 tablespoons olive oil
- - 8 oz package sliced mushrooms, rinsed well
- - 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- - 1 teaspoon paprika
- - 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
1. Chop onion; set aside.
2. Whisk together mushroom soup, olive oil, and chicken broth; stir in mushrooms, onions, and spices.
3. Divide pork chops into 2 gallon-size freezer bags. (Be sure to label bags first.) Divide cream of mushroom mixture over pork chops.
4. Thaw if frozen; cook in crockpot on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours, until pork is fully cooked. Be careful not to overcook— this is NOT a recipe that should be left to cook all day!