- 1 Rotisserie chicken, meat removed and shredded
- 2 8.8-ounce packages Uncle Ben’s® Ready Rice®
- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp Cheddar
- 1 10½ -ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 2-ounce package onion soup mix
- 1 ¾ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 6-ounce can French-fried onions
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
1. Heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Put the chicken meat, rice, 2½ cups water, the peas and carrots, Cheddar, chicken soup, onion soup mix, and pepper in a bowl. Stir well to combine.
3. Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Bake until heated through,50 to 55 minutes.
4. Evenly sprinkle the fried onions on the top before serving.