Ingredients for Crash Hot Potatoes:
- 12 Whole new baby red potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoons Rosemary, finely chopped
- Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Garnishes: Sour cream, chopped chives, smoked paprika
Ingredients for the Steak Citrus Marinade:
- ½ cups Orange juice
- ¼ cups Rice wine vinegar
- Juice of 3 limes
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Tablespoons Cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Soy sauce
- ½ cups Agave nectar
- 1 ½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon Crushed red pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons Cracked pepper
- 3 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 Flank steak (approximately 1.5-2 lbs)
- (Marinade enough for 1 Flank Steak -- approximately 1.5- 2 lbs)
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl and whisk thoroughly. Reserve some marinade for basting meat on last few turns.
- Place meat in a plastic container or glass dish and cover completely with marinade. Cover with lid or plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Grill or broil beef to desired doneness. Let meat rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Slice meat across the grain and serve with reserved marinade on the side for extra dipping.
- *Note: This dish also works great with chicken.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.