One of the most delicious cookies you ever try.
Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- ¾ Cup ap flour
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies - Home & Family
CRANBERRY OATMEAL COOKIES INSTRUCTIONS:
- Heat oven to 350˚f. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the butter, egg, and vanilla to the flour mixture, mixing until combined. Fold in the oats, cranberries, and white chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoons of dough 3 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake until the edges are golden, about 11-13 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.