1. Place all ingredients into a bowl except for the bibb lettuce.
2. Incorporate all ingredients together thoroughly.
3. Arrange your bibb lettuce into shingled portions of leaves a top each other for up to 8 people.
4. Scoop a very generous amount of Chicken Salad a top each portion of lettuce.
5. Garnish with Blue Cheese, Cranberries, Chives and Radish.
FOR ROASTED CHICKEN:
Yields 2.5 pounds Meat
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Rub your olive oil all over the chicken inside, outside and under the skin.
3. Then very generously salt and pepper your chicken inside and out.
4. Stuff the cavity with Lemon, Thyme, Garlic, Onion, Carrot and Celery.
5. Place in a roasting pan with wings tucked behind its back as to not burn.
6. Roast the chicken for 1 1/2 hours, or until the juices run clear when you cut between a leg and thigh or until an internal temp of 165 degrees.
7. Let rest at room temp for 25 min then place in fridge and allow to cool completely before cutting up.
8. Once cool pull all meat from the bones and do a very quick ruff chop of the chicken so you still leave semi big chunks.