- 2 1/2 C AP flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt + 1 tsp to sprinkle (kosher course)
- 2 sticks soft unsalted butter
- 1 c light brown sugar
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 c chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 c cornflakes
1. Pre-heat oven to 325F
2. Whisk flour, baking soda and in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Cream butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a stand mixer.
4. Slowly incorporate dry ingredients in the stand mixer.
5. Add vanilla and eggs.
6. Fold in chocolate chips and cornflakes. Do not use stand mixer because you want to avoid crushing the cornflakes!
7. Scoop onto sheet tray in 4 oz. scoops.
8. Sprinkle with Maldon salt.
9. Freeze cookie dough until firm, about an hour.
10. Bake cookies for 14 minutes in oven.
11. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Tip: Make a big batch of cookie dough and keep frozen in shape of scoops until ready to use.