- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (chips or chunks)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crushed candy canes or starlight mints
Yield: 1 9x9 baking dish
1. Line a 9x9 square baking pan with foil, grease foil with 1 tablespoon butter. If using cookie cutters, lightly grease inside of cookie cutters with butter.
2. In a large glass bowl. Melt chocolate chips and remaining butter in microwave, stirring after every 30 seconds until completely smooth.
3. Remove glass bowl from microwave and stir in condensed milk and vanilla.
4. Spread fudge into prepared pan or cookie cutters on parchment-lined sheet tray.
5. Sprinkle crushed candy canes on top of fudge, pressing lightly into the surface.
6. Refrigerate fudge until firm.
7. Wrap cookie cutters in cellophane bags with holiday ribbon.