Make these sweet treats, perfect for Valentine's Day.
- Use your favorite cake to cut out hearts, using a heart-shaped cookie cutter. (Use big enough heart cookie cutter that will allow enough room for writing
- Place hearts in fridge to harden. OPTIONAL: Cut hearts in half and put frosting in the middle and sandwich the two halves together. You can also frost the edges as a crumb coat to guarantee smooth edges.
- Melt chocolate coated candies and add coconut oil to create a thinner consistency.
- Take out heart cakes from fridge, and drip melted chocolate over the hearts. NOTE: Use a cooling rack placed on a sheet tray to place heart cakes on, so that there is a place for the chocolate drippings to pool.
- Place chocolate covered hearts on a sheet tray lined with wax paper, and place in fridge to cool
- Take out of fridge and pipe on “conversations” with your favorite frostings.