Ingredients for Collard Wrap
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- 6 strawberries
- 1 mango, cut into strips
- ½ English cucumber
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 collard leaves, destemmed
Ingredients for Dipping Sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream (optional)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
Ingredients for Ouzo Pomegranate Martinis
- 4 ounces pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces ouzo
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 lime slices, for garnish
Prep all the veggies and divide them equally between 4 large collard leaves.
Fold the bottom edge over the filling, followed by both sides, then roll as tightly as you can, until you get to the end of the leaf. Remember to be gentle
Hold in place with toothpicks and cut in half on a bit of an angle.
DIPPING SAUCE DIRECTIONS
Add all the ingredients to your small blender or food processor and process until smooth and well combined.
Divide between 2 little bowls and serve with the wraps
DIRECTIONS FOR OUZO POMEGRANATE MARTINI
In a martini shaker, combine all ingredients with 1/2 cup
Shake well and strain into 2 chilled martini glasses rimmed with sugar.
Garnish each glass with a lime wedge.
Get more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page