Directions for the Crust:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In the base of a stand mixer, or by hand, mix ingredients for the crust until it comes together. It may be a bit crumbly, and that's OK. Press into the bottom of a 9-by-13 baking dish, and bake for about 15 minutes, until the top has just begun to show signs of browning.
For the filling:
1. Add the coconut cream to a mixing bowl, along with the sugar. Slowly add each egg so you get a smooth, creamy-textured filling with no lumps. Add lemon juice, lemon zest, flour, salt, and extract.
2. Mix, and pour over baked and slightly cooled crust. Add coconut to the top or mix it into the filling.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the center has just set and no longer wobbles but has not cracked.