Ingredients for Dough
- 2 cups lukewarm Water
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Yeast
- 4 cups AP Flour
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Ingredients for Toppings
- Mozzarella cheese
1. Add water to small bowl. Crumble yeast into water. Let yeast dissolve.
2. Add flour and salt to large bowl. Mix with hands to distribute.
3. Stir water/yeast mixture into flour bowl. Begin to knead.
4. Add olive oil, continue to knead until dough consistency is reached. It should be firm.
5. Roll dough into ball and let rest 45 minutes.
6. Place cornmeal into a large bowl.
7. Dip your dough into the cornmeal.
8. Then start to pound out your dough until you are happy with your pizza shape.
9. Add your sauce.
10. Add your toppings.
11. Bake at 400 for 25 to 30 minutes depending on how hot you like it.