- 2 cans (10 ¾ oz. each) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 cups cooked green beans OR 4 cans (14.5 oz. each) any style Del Monte® Green Beans, drained
- 2 ⅔ cups French’s® Crispy Fried Onions
1. Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 1 ⅓ cups onions in 3 qt. casserole.
2. Bake at 350°F for 25 min. or until bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir bean mixture. Sprinkle with remaining onions.
3. Bake for 5 min. or until onions are golden brown.
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE 4 TWISTS
Prep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. Makes: 12 servings (about ¾ cup each)
Prepare Classic Green Bean Casserole recipe with these four simple twists:
Twist #1 – For Cheese Lovers: Stir in ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese with the soup. Omit the soy sauce. Sprinkle with an additional ¼ cup Cheddar cheese when adding the remaining onions.
Twist #2 – To add a festive touch: Stir in ¼ cup chopped red pepper with the soup.
Twist #3 – To add crunch: Add ¼ cup toasted sliced almonds to the onion topping.
Twist #4 – For bacon lovers: Add 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, to the bean mixture.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page