1) In a blender, blend mint, coriander leaves, grated coconut, chilies, ginger, lemon juice, salt and coconut milk.
2) Season the salmon with salt, sambar powder.
3) Thread on a skewer (If using bamboo skeweres be sure to soak it in the water for at least an hour)
4) Marinate the salmon in the cilantro marinade. Leave for at least half an hr (no more than 1 hr)
5) Put it on the grill until done (in case you do not have a grill, bake for a few minutes and then go get a charred effect put it on the broiler setting)
6) To finish, heat oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, hing and red chillie, let it crackle and then pour over the grilled fish.
7) Serve with a side of freshly steamed Royal Basmati Rice or rice of your choice.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page