- Cooking Spray
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup light soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8-12 chicken with skin on (3lbs total)
- 1 cup cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Coat a Dutch Oven or 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray
- Combine ketchup, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic powder in a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 3-4min.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour sauce over chicken in baking dish.
- Turn chicken over in sauce to coat.
- Bake at 350F for 90min.
- Turn chicken half way through the cooking process.
- Spoon chicken and sauce over rice to serve.
Sticky Chicken and Instant Rice
Get more great recipes from Christy Jordan at southernplate.com.
You can get your own Excalibur dehydrator at ExcaliburDehydrator.com