Adorable cookies shaped like Christmas trees.
Christmas Tree Macaroons
- 2 1/2 cups finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (i used evaporated cane juice)
- 2 large egg whites
- 5 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Green food coloring
- Confectioners' sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the coconut, sugar, egg whites, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly with a either your hands or a spatula.
- Add in the food coloring and mix until well combined.
You may also like: