- 1lb sausage cooked. (Suggested 1 tube)
- 1 small yellow or white onion chopped and cooked in the sausage grease with the same meat when it’s done. About a cup of sausage.
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Small bag of frozen diced hash brown potatoes (this is the easy mommy hack for me)
- 8 oz bag of shredded cheese. The kids like the Mexican 4 cheese blend.
- Salt & pepper to taste. (When the sausage and onions are cooking)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Prepare sausage & onion and salt & pepper when it’s done.
3. In a larger bowl coming all ingredients. Set aside a little bit of cheese. (I used to layer everything but for time this past year combined it all and it was a hit. I had Phoenix ready to eat and just tried to rush the layering)
4. Bake for 35 mins or until eggs are done. Top with remaining cheese and 5 more mins in the oven.