- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups fine sugar
- 6 eggs
- ½ tablespoon very high quality vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon light Karo syrup
- 2 ½ cups of high quality chunky peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 ½ cups of quick-cooking rolled oats
- 4 ½ cups of old-fashioned oats
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1½ cups regular M&Ms –holiday
- 1½ cups peanut M&Ms - holiday
1. Cream together butter and sugars until blended. Add eggs one at a time. Mix on medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
Add vanilla, baking soda and syrup. Add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
Carefully add oats one cup at a time, mixing well. Stir in the chocolate chip and m&ms, mixing until completely incorporated.
2. Scoop onto baking sheet using a serving spoon or small ice cream scoop. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Enjoy!