- 96 butter round crackers, such as Ritz
- 11⁄2 cups marshmallow crème
- 11⁄2 cups creamy peanut butter
- Two 16-ounce packages chocolate candy coating
- Assorted sprinkles for garnish, optional but recommended
- *Don’t like marshmallow crème? substitute the marshmallow for cookie butter spread or even chocolate hazelnut spread!
1. Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
2. Spread half of the butter crackers with the marshmallow crème. Spread the remaining butter crackers with the peanut butter. Sandwich the two crackers together to create a cracker stacker. Place the cracker stackers on the prepared baking sheets and refrigerate until firm, 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Melt the candy coating according to package directions, or until smooth. Dunk each cracker stacker one at a time into the candy coating, allowing excess chocolate to drip off. Return to the baking sheets and immediately sprinkle the tops with sprinkles. Repeat with remaining cracker stackers and allow treats to set completely before serving.