Directions for Mac & Cheese
1) Cook pasta in boiling salted water till al dente. Drain and reserve for next step.
2) Sauté chorizo and chili flakes in butter for 1-2 minutes. Add heavy cream. Sauté until mixture begins to thicken. Add cheese sauce and cook till warm. Add kale and pasta, cook until heated through.
3) Place Mac and Cheese into casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly (about 20 minutes). Remove from oven and crumble kettle chips on top.
Directions for Cheese Sauce
1) On medium heat, sauté shallots in butter until fragrant (about 4 minutes). Add flour and cook for an additional 2 minutes, being careful not to brown the roux.
2) dd the milk, salt and pepper and cook until sauce begins to boil and thicken, about (3 minutes). Reduce to a simmer and continue to cook for 5 minutes on low heat. Add cheese and stir constantly until melted. Remove from heat and reserve for next step.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page