1. Arrange the cupcakes in the desired shape. Fill any gaps with frosting to complete the shape, after doing so begin piping in whatever style you like (star or swirls) until it’s completely covered.
2. Take the candy bars in a sealed Ziplock bag and crush with your hands or a glass.
3. Sprinkle as desired.
4. Drizzle with caramel and serve!
FOR CHOCOLATE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
1. With an electric mixer (either hand or stand), beat butter and cream cheese together until well-combined, about 3-4 minutes on medium.
2. Scrape down the bowl.
3. Add 3 cups powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla.
4. Mix on low until powdered sugar and cocoa powder are incorporated.
5. If the frosting is too wet or tart, add powdered sugar 2 tablespoons at a time until it reaches desired consistency and sweetness.
FOR CARAMEL SAUCE:
1. Boil entire can of condensed milk (unopened) for 3 hours.
2. I put it in a large soup pot filled with water.
3. Check every hour to make sure the water didn’t evaporate too low.
4. Let cool completely take out and drizzle or use as a dip.