- 2 boxes Betty Crocker® Hershey’s® Original Supreme Brownie Mix Cooled coffee 16.4 ounces each
- 1 can Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy Milk Chocolate frosting
- 1 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
1) Mix brownie mixes according to package directions, substituting cooled coffee for the water. Bake in two 9x13-inch pans according to package directions, under-baking just slightly. Cool completely.
2) Using a football-shape cookie cutter, cut out 12 football shapes per pan from cooled brownies.
3) Spread about 1 tablespoon frosting over the tops of half of the football shapes. Cover with other half of football shapes to create sandwiches.
4) ill a pastry bag fitted with a star tip with milk-chocolate frosting. Pipe frosting just inside the seams of the sandwiches.
5) In a small bowl combine 1 cup confectioners’ sugar with 1 tablespoon milk to make an icing of piping consistency.
6) Fill a small plastic bag with icing. Snip a very small opening in one corner of the bag. Using gentle pressure, decorate the brownies to look like footballs.
Get more information about this episode >>