- Candy Melt Chocolate
- Colored sprinkles
- Rubber band
- Brown craft wrapping paper
- Paper towels
1. Rinse strawberries well. Use paper towels to pat the strawberries dry.
2. As your strawberries are drying, it’s time to start melting your chocolate.
3. Use candy melt chocolate and melt it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
4. While the chocolate is melting, completely slice off the green stems from the strawberries.
5. Skewer your strawberries through the bottom side (where you removed the green stems), and place strawberry kebabs on a plate. Repeat this step until you’ve used all your strawberries.
6. Add sprinkles.
7. Arrange your strawberry skewers into a bouquet and use a rubber band to hold the skewers together.
8. Take brown craft wrapping paper, and cut into a square. Place bundled strawberries on the brown paper and wrap it up like a bouquet. Cut a piece of ribbon and tie it around the bouquet.