Make a romantic treat just in time for Valentine's Day.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bouquet
- Candy Melt Chocolate
- Colored sprinkles
- Rubber band
- Brown craft wrapping paper
- Paper towels
- Rinse strawberries well. Use paper towels to pat the strawberries dry.
- As your strawberries are drying, it’s time to start melting your chocolate.
- Use candy melt chocolate and melt it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- While the chocolate is melting, completely slice off the green stems from the strawberries.
- Skewer your strawberries through the bottom side (where you removed the green stems), and place strawberry kebabs on a plate. Repeat this step until you’ve used all your strawberries.
- Add sprinkles.
- Arrange your strawberry skewers into a bouquet and use a rubber band to hold the skewers together.
- Take brown craft wrapping paper, and cut into a square. Place bundled strawberries on the brown paper and wrap it up like a bouquet. Cut a piece of ribbon and tie it around the bouquet.