Ingredients for Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- 2 Ripe Avocados pitted and shelled
- 3-4 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- 3 Tablespoon of Cacao Powder
- 1 Tsp of Stevia or Honey (Optional)
- Fresh Berries & Cacao Nibs to Top
Directions for Mousse
1. Pit ripe avocados and scoop out of shell, pit date, add into food processor or blender.
2. Blend, scoop into a re-sealable bag, cut and serve into clear glass for presentation. Add berries and cacao nibs.
3. Serve & ENJOY!