1) Heat a large pot over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons water, onion, corn, cumin, and garlic powder, and cook until the vegetables are soft.
2) Spoon the mixture into the bowl of a food processor and carefully blend the mixture.
3) Return the puree to the pot; add the zucchini, red pepper, enchilada sauce, chilies, chicken stock, and chicken, and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
4) Add the Ensure and continue to heat soup until it is very hot.
5) Do not allow the soup to boil. Serve each portion of soup with a sprinkle of crushed tortilla chips and a sprinkling of cilantro.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page