- 2 cups of spiralized spaghetti squash (find it already pre-spiralized at local supermarket or use a spiral vegetable slicer)
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 ounces chicken breast strips
1. In a frying pan, spray olive oil cooking spray until pan is completely covered.
2. Place the squash and minced garlic into pan on medium-high for 5 minutes while stirring.
3. Put in sliced chicken strips into pan and cook on medium-high while stirring for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the spinach to the pan, mix and stir for 1 minute. Serve and enjoy!
Caliente Tip: Add some oregano for more flavor!