Ingredients for Old School BBQ Chicken Sliders:
- 1 baseball bread, cut in ½
- 3 ounces, grilled chicken breast
- 1 ounce, pepperjack cheese
- 1 ounce, caramelized onions
- 1 ounce, mustard BBQ sauce
Ingredients for Buffalo Chicken Sandwich/Sliders:
- 1, 8 ounce package, cream cheese
- ½ cup, ranch salad dressing
- ½ cup, buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup, crumbled blue cheese
- 12 ounces, cooked & chopped chicken
- 3-5 baseball breads, cut in ½
Directions for Old School BBQ Chicken Sliders:
1. Spread BBQ sauce evenly on the bread.
2. Add chicken, cheese and onions.
3. Make sandwich.
Directions for Buffalo Chicken Sandwich/Sliders:
1. In a bowl, mix the warm cream cheese, ranch dressing, wing sauce, blue cheese. Spread onto both sides of the bread.
2. Add chicken and make sandwich or slider.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page