- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 quarts Chicken Bone Broth or chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 zucchini, zoodled
- 2 summer squash, zoodled
- 4 small bok choy
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- Fresh cilantro
- Fresh basil
- Red pepper flakes
1) In a medium saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the ginger and garlic and sauté until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the broth and coconut aminos, bring to a boil, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
2) In shallow bowls, layer the veggies and top with the shredded chicken. Top with broth.
3) Top with cilantro, basil, and red pepper flakes.