Celebrity chef Nancy Fuller is making a tasty seasonal dessert with fresh cherries.
- 3-4 cups pitted fresh Cherries
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 6 TBS melted butter
Cherry Cobbler - Home & Family
1. Put cherries in buttered baking dish. Sprinkle lemon juice almond and vanilla extract over fruit.
2. Mix in separate bowl, sugar flour salt egg and butter.
3. Lightly fold all ingredients until blended and place dollops of batter over fruit. (If you beat the dough or over stir ....it becomes tough.)
4. Bake in preheated 350 • oven for 45 minutes.
5. Serve with vanilla ice cream.